This process is how to list an NFT for sale to receive fiat payment
- Click on the NFT in your marketplace that you want to sell
- Click on the Sell button
- Set a price that others can pay to buy your NFT and click the Confirm button.
- Your NFT is now for sale on your marketplace
Giveaway Links are unique links that allow anyone with access to claim the associated NFT(s).
They can be generated from the Profile of the NFT you wish to give (or the Batch Profile if your Giveaway should deliver multiple NFTs).
Visit the Profile of the NFT (or Batch) you wish to give and click the "Give" button
By default, the Give panel will help you give only the NFT you have selected. To give multiple different NFTs using the same link, use the arrows on the Give panel to toggle through your other NFTs and click "Select" to add the others you would like to send.
Select "Giveaway Link" in the bottom left corner of the Give panel.
When creating a Giveaway Link, you may optionally set an expiry, after which the link is no longer active.
In the case where you have multiple NFTs in a Batch, the Giveaway link will provide 1 NFT from the Batch to each unique user that uses the link.
The owner of a Whitelabel NFT Hub powered by NFT.Kred may choose to charge a transaction fee on NFT sales in their marketplace.
Including a Hub transaction fee means that a percentage of each NFT sale will be given to the Hub owner. Such fees are payable from the total sale price and are not in addition to that price.
- A Hub owner sets a transaction fee of 10% in their NFT Hub
- An NFT is sold from User A to User B in that NFT Hub for $100
- User B pays a total of $100
- Payments are split as follows:
a. The Hub owner receives 10% of the total sale = $10
b. The remainder is received by User A = $90
It's easy to change a forgotten or updated password. To change your password:
- Log out of your account, by clicking on the avatar in the top right corner and selecting Log Out
- Click the avatar again to display the Log In / Sign up panel
- Select Log In (if not already displayed)
- Under the email and password inputs, click Forgot Password
- Enter the email address that you usually use to log in
*Note that if you usually use a Google account to connect and wish to change your Google password, do not enter your email address here. Please view these instructions for resetting your Google password instead.
- Check your email for a new message with the subject "Password reset request"
- Open the email and click the link
- You will be prompted to enter and repeat your new password
- Submitting will save your new password and log you in to your account
Get the answers you need from the Help Center or receive direct email support from the NFT.Kred Support team. NFT.Kred is constantly working to improve its Help Center so that you can find the answer you need, when you need it.
Can't find the answers you need?
Contact support by clicking on your avatar and then selecting "Support" in the drop-down.
*Note that the administrators of Whitelabel NFT Hubs may or may not have opted in to receive support tickets on their NFT Hub. If they have not done this, your question will be received by the NFT.Kred team.
Updated 6 months ago