NFT.Kred makes NFTs social, with simple giving and receiving and allows people to show their interest and Request NFTs from others.
NFT.Kred supports multiple methods of giving NFTs. The owner can give their NFT in two ways.
A. Using Global Give Button
B. Using Generating a Giveaway Link from the NFT
Step 1: Visit the Profile of the NFT you wish to give and click the "Give" button.
Step 2: The Give panel will popup and help you give NFT you have selected. To give multiple different NFTs to someone in the same transaction, use the arrows on the Give panel to toggle through your other NFTs and click "Select" to add the others you would like to send.
Step 3: Start typing in the "Give to" field to give an NFT to someone. The Give panel displays various options, including:
- Name - Search for the name of a contact (someone you have interacted with on the platform)
- Email - Sends an email to the specified email address asking them to accept the NFT you sent.
- Phone - Sends an SMS to the specified phone number asking them to accept the NFT you sent.
- Ticker - Search for a Ticker from Empire.Kred. Include (e) before the Ticker to avoid choosing the wrong recipient.
- Username - Send directly to another user by entering their username.
Giveaway Links are unique links that allow anyone with access to claim the associated NFTs.
- When creating a Giveaway Link, you may optionally set an expiry, after which the link is no longer active.
- In the case where you have multiple NFTs in a Batch, the Giveaway link will provide 1 NFT from the Batch to each unique user that uses the link.
In most cases, you will be able to receive the NFT in your wallet but there may be rare instances where the trading volume is too high for the marketplace and it may take some time to transfer the NFTs.
Step 1: Sender will give you the NFT via a Giveaway Link.
Step 2: You will receive the Giveaway Link.
Step 3: Accept by clicking on the link.
Step 4: Either signing into your existing account or creating a new account
Step 5: NFT will be delivered to your account automatically
Once an NFT has been received, you will see it in "My Wallet".
NFT.Kred allows people to show their interest and Request NFTs from others. Clicking the "Request" button on an NFT lets the owner of that token know that you are interested in owning it. While requesting an NFT, you have the option to add a message to the owner.
- A notification email is sent to the NFT owner (including your message if you added one), inviting them to accept your request and give you the NFT
- A notification is displayed in the pending requests list on the Newsfeed, giving the NFT owner the ability to:
a. Delete and ignore the request
b. List the NFT for sale (which sends a notification email to those who have requested the NFT, letting them know it is now available for purchase)
c. Approve the request and give the NFT to the requestor
- A summary of Requests is listed on the profile of the NFT, allowing the NFT owner to easily see all of the people who have requested this token.
Check out this guide for Requesting and Sharing NFT using API. This article will guide you and show you how to Request and Share your NFT. The API provides a single, easy-to-use method to integrate applications with all the functionality of NFT.Kred.
Updated 3 months ago